Wednesday, December 13, 2017

FUN gift ideas under $50!!!

Y'all, I LOVE Christmas shopping for people..... like I love picking out things that YOU should buy for people.  (haha  😜)

Now in all seriousness, when I'm the one buying the gifts, unless there is a real "need" there, I love buying gifts for people to 1) make them laugh or 2) who would NEVER spend that amount on themselves, but will love it and appreciate it.

Are you stuck this year???  Here's just a few of my favorite gift ideas!

1)  For the wine person:  This hilarious glass holds an ENTIRE bottle of wine.  Seriously... I may or may not have tested this theory.    This makes a great gag gift.  A wine drinker will totally "get" it and will secretly love it.




2)  I didn't quite understand this backpack UNTIL I began learning to drive a motorcycle.  Now, I totally get it!!  Basically, this is a hand's free way to carry a bottle of water, easily accessible, without needing 2 hands!

This is perfect for someone who rides a motorcycle, hikes, cycles, kayaks, etc.  Just make sure to only use water, as anything with sugar will mold (yuck!)  AND they can be a bit of a pain to clean.  So best to use for water only! (This one is on my list this year!!)


 
3)  So college kids are already ALL over these little "packable" hammocks already; however, have you actually tried one of these things??  Wow!!  So fun and nice to keep in your vehicle for those spontaneous road trips.  Clip it and relax.  Big enough for the Mr., Ms., and the dog too!




4)  Smartwool socks.  They are EVERYTHING!!  I remember the first time someone told me about them, and I was like, "$20 for a pair of socks???  Yeah right."  (Insert eye roll here.)  Then someone gave me a pair and I just couldn't get over it.  

BEST. GIFT. EVER. 
Even today, I have a hard time spending $20 on a single pair of socks, let's be honest.  But as a gift??  They are WONDERFUL.  They keep your feet warm, but not hot, and your feet don't seem to sweat in them.  They are rather magical if you ask me.  

TECHNICALLY they are for hiking, BUT they make the perfect gift for nurses, retail workers, food industry, service industry folks, and I bet your UPS guy/gal would LOVE a pair!!!



5)  Cablz Zipz.   A $10 gift that MIGHT not make sense at first UNTIL they use it and then they will love it!!!   I bought mine with the first pair of expensive sunglasses I ever purchased (meaning more than $20 😜)  

Once attached to your glasses, you kinda forget they are there.  BUT, when you take your sunglasses off after driving, you can now easily hang them on your rear view mirror.  When you walk indoors, you can take your glasses off and let them hang around your neck.  I mean, this little do-dad makes it nearly impossible to lose your glasses!!   It's a definite must have for people who drive convertibles, ride boats, etc.  Love them!




So, who are you stuck on buying for this year???  Comment below!!!!  I'd love to help you find that perfect gift!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment